Hunger Banquet

hunger banquet

Join us at the 2014 UVU Hunger Banquet

UFC Fighter Court McGee, the keynote speaker, will be speaking at the 2014 Hunger Banquet. Utah Valley University‘s Annual Hunger Banquet is a charity event geared toward taking on one the biggest global issues …. FIGHTING HUNGER! In an attempt to raise awareness of the hunger and poverty issues in Utah, UVU’s Volunteer & Service-Learning Center and Student Service Council host the annual UVU Hunger Banquet.  Step into someone else’s shoes for a minute and see what the world is facing, as you learn what true hunger is all about. There will be food, speakers, charity opportunities, and an all-around great experience. >90% of the proceeds from this event will go to the organization, Community Action. the other 10% will go to Court McGee, and his own foundation. This will take place on February 20th at Utah Valley University at 7:00pm. Don’t miss it! 

Tickets can be purchased at UVU Campus Connection

- $4 w/ Student ID

- $5 w/o

- $7 for two

- First 100 to purchase tickets will get their second ticket free! (BRING FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!)